Friday, August 3, 2012

Posted by polala123 | 0 comments

Introduction

Hai there, my name is Agung kurniawan, i like to write, read, and play, from that 3 things, i learned a lot, by writing i learned how to be independent, from reading i learned how to be more clever, and from playing i spend a lot of my time by doing this, because this hobby make my " boring " level to 0, alright now, we're going to deeper, i was born in Indonesia, In Tanjung Balai karimun at year 1997 - 31 july, Now i study at Senior high school, and that school called SMA 1 Tembilahan hulu, alright now, my favorite thing when im boring is playing guitar, it makes me feel more comfortable, making my depression Gone just like that, and music, somehow i don't know why music makes my soul flying, my ears feel soo amazing, and it's amazing because you can make your " madness " gone just like that, my favorite Singer is Adele, she's amazing and beautiful, i don't care if she's fat or something like that, i rate people at their feeling, on how can they " survive " from judges, now our conversation is getting deeper, what about girlfriend? have i ever have my love? the answer is yes, i ever got a girlfriend, but now we're broke the love, because, you know private problem, another question for me, do you have a great family?, yes, an amazing family, i love my mom, my dad, my brothers, and my sisters well sometime they are annoying but i love them ;), we're going to the bottom of the world :D, can u tell us one of your great story? sure, why not? maybe at another topic :P, alright thank you guys for reading my articles, see you next time :) bye

- Agung Kurniawan

0 comments: